A set of 40 motivational digital stickers to encourage students who are distance learning. This digital clipart is saved as .pngs to paste into Google™ applications or add to the camera roll in Seesaw™. To customize with your own message, open the Google Slides™ file to access a range of blank stickers.
There is also a digital sticker chart that encourages students to identify things they need to improve and set goals for doing so. They can also keep a copy of their stickers here.
An endless supply of stickers and charts!
* Please note, these stickers and chart are for personal and/or classroom use only and NOT for commercial use.
CLICK HERE to follow my store and find out when I post new resources and freebies.
- 32 digital stickers in png format
- 8 blank digital stickers for you to customize your feedback in Google Slides
- Stickers also provided in Google Slides for copying and pasting
- Achievement chart in Google Slides where student set goals for improvement and paste their stickers
- Teacher and student instructions
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Bundle -
- Empathy Unit - Worksheets, Posters and Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.