PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This download includes 7 post-reading discussion questions for MR. PEABODY'S APPLES by Madonna. Each question is designed to promote critical thinking and spark discussion in the classroom. I read this book with my 5th graders on the first day of school each year because the theme is especially relevant for children at that age.
Sample question from the product: "What was the root of the problem in this story, Mr. Peabody's actions or Tommy's actions?"
You will get:
* 1 full-page poster with all seven questions, which can be enlarged as a poster for a class discussion
* 7 color pages with one question each; students can write answers on sticky notes and affix them to the sheet
* 7 black & white pages with one question each (same questions as on the color versions); students can write answers directly on the image
* 1 recording sheet displaying four apples (color) on which students record the theme of the story
* 1 recording sheet displaying four apples (black & white) on which students record the theme of the story
* 1 "What's The Theme?" poster (color) on which to add the "theme" apples
* 1 "What's The Theme?" poster (black & white) on which to add the "theme" apples
Follow me to be alerted when more products are added to my store! Just click the green star above!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and on my blog, Teaching With The Dollhouse Collector!
Please don't forget to leave feedback so you can earn credits towards future TpT purchases! Just go to "My Purchases" and click "Provide Feedback" under this product title. Thank you!