This is a 4-page lesson plan containing 3 lessons focused on providing a context for discussing personality types. The lesson is based on the text "A Middle School Plan for Students with College-Bound Dreams: Workbook," however, the activity can be completed without making reference to the workbook.
Engage in a self-examination of your personality.
Estimated time to complete: 45 min; File behind the Intangibles tab.
● Why do I appear to easily understand some people while being constantly confused by others?
● Why do I easily get along with some people while always having conflicts with others?
● What is the ideal situation for me to thrive as a student based on my personality?
● Internet access
● Forms (MS) Narrative: Narrative: My Personality; Personality Type Tables (I - IV)
● Pre-reading: A Middle School Plan for Students with College-Bound Dreams: Workbook (pp 3-7)