Looking for materials for the new Mississippi CCRS Science standards for sixth grade?
Step away from the boring quizzes on worksheets and get your students involved in Escape Rooms! Students enjoy using technology and this activity provides them with the opportunity to use the computer as well as study and review for upcoming tests.
Included in this purchase, you will receive the following for EACH UNIT:
- PDF for each room (5 total - four rooms of questions and one final to escape them all)
- answer key
- student worksheet
** Room one is open to all students … the rest of the rooms require a numerical passcode to enter and that will depend on their decoded answers to the questions. If they can’t get in… they must back up and review their answer choices and try again. Open notes / without notes …. well, that’s all up to you!
Great activity for those students that need a little extra review. Maybe they finished early and need something else to work on before time to switch classes! You could even assign it for homework, have peer group competition or use it as a formative grade. However you decide to use this resource… your students will enjoy this activity!
The units cover the following standards:
- Diversity of Life - Hierarchical Organization (L.6.1.1 - L.6.1.6)
Escape Rooms - CCRS Standards L.6.1
- Diversity of Life - Ecology and Interdependence (L.6.3.1 - L.6.3.5)
Escape Rooms - CCRS Standards L.6.3
- Diversity of Life - Adaptations and Diversity (L.6.4.1 - L.6.4.4)
Escape Rooms - CCRS Standards L.6.4
- Physical Science - Motions, Forces, and Energy (P.6.6.1 - P.6.6.7)
Escape Rooms - CCRS Standards P.6.6
- Earth Science - Earth and the Universe (E.6.8.1 - E.6.8 7)
Escape Rooms - CCRS Standards E.6.8