Project: HBO Hack
Project Series: TV Project Collection
Style: Project Based Learning
Duration: 1 week
Project Includes: Editable 6 page Word document, Access to 5 project video tutorials, 2 quizzes with answers, 5 links to supporting videos
Note: I make this project a class competition. The student, or team, with the best project plan is exempt from the final. This project is the class favorite.
This packet introduces students to hacking and social engineering. This packet is made up of 4 projects that focus on PowerPoint, Word, and webpage development. This is a highly creative project.
Project 1 – PPT
1. Adding music to PPT for duration of presentation
2. Timing Slides
Project 2 - Word
2. Create resume
Project 3 – PPT, Word, or Excel
1. Research hardware
Project 4 – Webpage
1. Webpage Development
Other projects in this series:
1. Excel Project - will be included in “TV Project Collection”
2. Excel - will be included in “TV Project Collection”
3. PPT - will be included in “TV Project Collection”
8. Access Project – Soon to be posted
10. HBO Hack Project (2 quizzes, 4 projects)
12. Class Grades Project – will be included in “TV Project Collection”
13. PPT Project - will be included in “TV Project Collection”
I have 2 other Project Collections
The primary purpose of my Project Based Learning projects is to assist students in developing commanding skills that are transferable to all subjects.
It is my opinion that developing the following skills should be the paramount purpose of the education system and student development.
· Creativity (Out of the box thinking)
· Research Skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Critical Thinking
· Time Management
· Communication Skills