MTSS/RTI PROGRESS MONITORING:
Use this form to easily implement RTI or MTSS in your school district. It organizes all the important information and is easy to understand and complete, which increases staff buy-in.
This form can help with communication throughout the school district, but could also be used in a single classroom to monitor an intervention's effectiveness.
- Secure online server – teachers can collaborate in real time from any location.
- Graphs update automatically. Enter the dates and scores and the form does the rest. - Automatically creates an aimline, showing a slope comparison for progress.
- Aligns well to evaluation reports (EERs) to save time. All the data is organized in one easy to find place (no more going back and forth between stakeholders to get pieces of information).
- Provides a framework for problem solving and progress monitoring that helps staff understand the overall process.
- Helps districts avoid false-positives for Special Education. Ensures that interventions are put in place before more restrictive approaches are tried.
Save time and money by implementing an online system for problem-solving and intervention tracking. Teachers love how this easy and effective form has increased their communication and collaboration.
Have you noticed how most apps or forms for teachers aren't "quite" right? That's because computer programmers usually don't understand the education system.
My forms are unique because I am an experienced school psychologist AND computer programmer. I use these skills to create forms that take basic data and automatically generate detailed reports. Teachers deserve an easy way to understand students as much as possible.
(One license covers your entire school building)