Also included in
- Your students will enjoy learning about influential African Americans with this bundle of biographical word search puzzles. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time you want to inject a$3.75$7.50Save $3.75
Introduce your students to one of the most famous and loved people of all time, the heavyweight champion boxer, Muhammad Ali with a fun word search worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
Two versions of the puzzle are included. One has the colored illustration that you see here and the other has a black outlined illustration (which saves on printing costs and gives puzzlers something to color in).
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Activist, Bee, Boxer, Butterfly, Cassius Clay, Champion, Draft, Famous, Generous, George Forman, Gold Medal, Heavyweight, Hero, Humorous, Islam, Joe Frazier, Kentucky, Louisville, Medal of Freedom, Muhammad Ali, Olympics, Parkinsons, Philanthropist, Rhymes, Stolen Bike, The Greatest, and Trash Talk.
Save yourself a ton of time and always have something to engage your students at the ready with these related resources:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
sub plans, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, wordsearch, worksheet, printable, handout, party game