Have your students apply their understanding of MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
__ Multi-Step Equations COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to solve MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS. Students use their solutions to color the picture.
__Multi-Step Equations MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills with MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS. Students use their solutions to navigate through the puzzle.
__ Multi-Step Equations RIDDLE
Students solve MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS and use their solutions to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice evaluating expressions with MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
This resource is included in my MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS Unit Resource Bundle!
✔ multi-step equations
✔ equations with variables on both sides
Common Core Aligned:
* 8.EE.7a - Give examples of linear equations in one variable with one solution, infinitely many solutions, or no solutions.
* 8.EE.7b - Solve linear equations with rational number coefficients, including equations whose solutions require expanding expressions using the distributive property and collecting like terms.
Get it all in my 8th Grade Common Core MEGA-BUNDLE!
More MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS resources:
* Multi-Step Equations ERROR ANALYSIS
* Multi-Step Equations PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
* Multi-Step Equations TASK CARDS
* Multi Step Equations MAZE, RIDDLE, COLORING PAGE
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.