Wrap up your study of homonyms (multiple meaning words) by playing bingo with task cards! Students use context clues to answer the multiple choice questions on the numbered cards, then cover the corresponding box on their bingo mat. Play with your whole class, or in small groups. Either way, it’s an activity with just the right mix of challenge and fun! Cards can also be used for Roam the Room or placed in a center. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
Try activities from this and other grammar resources with the FREE SAMPLER available by clicking HERE.
This set includes:
• 24 full-color task cards, as well as a black & white set in case color printing is not an option.
• Cards include two kinds of questions: What’s the Meaning? (students choose the meaning for the underlined word in a sentence) and Which Sentence? (students choose the example sentence which matches the given definition)
• Bingo game board, answer sheet, and answer key
• Complete directions for all activities
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at the materials included in this resource.
You might also be interested in:
• COMPOUND WORDS – Games and Task Cards
• SYNONYMS – Games and Task Cards
• CONTRACTIONS – Games and Task Cards
• ANTONYMS – Games and Task Cards
• HOMOPHONES – Games and Task Cards
• IRREGULAR PLURALS – Games and Task Cards
• IRREGULAR VERBS – Games and Task Cards
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.