This math worksheet is all about Multiplication and Division games and Word problems
. It has 4 colorful math puzzles and math activities that are apt for children who need FUN practice in Multiplication and Division. It goes from easy to hard to make the concept understandable for kids.
Through these math Ebooks / math worksheets, children will learn through math word problem and work on:-
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication facts
- Division Word Problems
- Division facts when dividend is of 2 digit and divisor of 1 digit without remainder
- Division by repeated subtraction
- Finding factors
About the Math worksheets
Sixes all the way
- Bob loves to play Snakes and Ladders. One day he played with an old man and lost many times. He asked him the reason of his losing. The old man told him that he has got a magic dice. If he wants it, he has to count the number of dots appearing on the dice when he throws. Help Bob to count the number of dots on each level. Practice Multiplication Table/Facts of 6.
- Complete the numbers in the petals of this strange flower. It is a fool that is going to push your thinking and intelligence. Practice Math Skills like Factors and Multiples
A place for everything
-Practice math and show off your arranging skills. Impress your mom and solve away.
2 sides of a coin
- In the R-planet, the cricket players used different type of coins for toss. One side they have written multiplication expressions and on the other side by using the same numbers, division expression is written. Here some coins are erased. Complete the information on the coins.
Division Facts when Dividend is of 2 Digit and Divisor of 1 Digit without remainder.
- Show kindness through helping
- Love nature and restore nature
- Be smart, think smart.
Hope these math games help and let me know if there are any specific needs.
Download 1000's of such FREE multiplication worksheets and FREE division worksheets. Scroll though grades or topics and click to print or download. No payment required.
Click Here to View My Store for the entire range of math worksheets!
Stay updated with math news, math worksheets, math games and math apps. We have a big network of homeschooling parents and teachers. So, let's connect on