- GRADE 5 MATH ESCAPE ROOMSThis escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.This Bundle is also available in digital format. To add the digital copy to your purcha$31.96$24.99Save $6.97
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE: Engage your students throughout the entire year with this huge bundle of my best-selling escape rooms. Each of these unique, full class escape rooms has its own individual theme and includes everything you need! Only additional item required is a desktop of l$135.83$99.99Save $35.84
- Grade 5 Math Escape Rooms in both print and digital formats!This escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.Digital versions of these activities were created usi$63.92$34.99Save $28.93
- Product Description
This is a printable escape room. For distance learning see the new digital version of this escape room activity: Digital Multiplication and Division Escape Room
This escape room activity is an exciting and engaging way to practice long multiplication and division with students.
After getting lost in woods with your friends you come across an old hut. As you enter to ask for help, you quickly realize this belongs to the old sorcerer from these woods when the door suddenly shuts and locks behind you trapping you inside! Upon inspection, you find various math related materials laying around the hut. Perhaps there is a link between all these items that will help you escape. Can you and your friends use your multiplication and division skills to decode the puzzles that appear vital to your escape?
This bundle contains five work stations with various puzzles students must decode and work through to escape the room. Students should have a good understanding of all topics listed below in order to complete all these activities. This escape room is designed to last one full class period.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
• Multiplying and dividing by powers of 10
• Multiplying by both 1 digit and multi-digit numbers
• Dividing by 1 digit numbers, with and without remainders
• Dividing by 2 digit numbers without remainders
• Order of operations
One station requires some teacher prep work that involves cutting materials.
Extra materials that would enhance the activity, but are not required include: a pushpin to create a spinwheel, transparent paper (such as overhead transparencies) , and student access to a computer (only one computer needed for the entire class). These items are not vital to the activity; however, they do add an extra bit of excitement for students when completing the escape room activities.
Note: computer must be able to access Microsoft excel.
Looking for more escape rooms at other grade levels? Click the links below to preview other math escape rooms or visit my store for a complete list!
© Limitless Lessons
ClickHERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!