'Multiplication Game' - This Eight Times Table Multiplication Game is a fun way to practise basic multiplication facts. It is also a fantastic way to make Math lessons a little more enjoyable..
How to Play:
1. Draw this grid on concrete using chalk. Each square should be about 30cm by 30cm.
2. Two players stand with their feet in the large feet facing the game board.
3. A ‘Caller’ asks a question from one of the cards.
4. When a player has worked out the answer they must jump from their spot onto the correct answer. Do not move until you know the answer.
5. Players then rotate positions but the winner stays to compete with next player.
NB The object of the game is to have a bit of fun while you learn some of the facts so make an effort to learn the 8x facts while
you’re standing in line.
Remember to play safe!
Check Out My MEGA BUNDLE
It includes ALL
the great games in my store PLUS
every resource I make for the next YEAR
It is a book that just keeps on giving.
Take me to the Mother Load :-)