- The classic Multiplication Game, 'I Have... Who Has?', is an excellent way for students to practise their multiplication facts out of order.
What You Need:
1 set of 'I Have... Who Has...?' Multiplication cards
- Print and laminate the cards so they will withstand the rigors of classroom use.
One Way to Play:
1. Distribute all the cards randomly to the students. NB Some students may receive multiple cards.
2. Students stand in a circle with their cards.
3. The teacher begins by reading the Start Card aloud, 'I have 0. Who has 3x9?'
4. The student with the '27' card says aloud, 'I have 27. Who has 8x4'? then sits.
5. Play continues in this question and response fashion until all students are sitting. At this point the game is complete.
- Students must listen attentively so they don’t break the flow of the game.
- Use the stopwatch to time the length of the game. Over the course of a week challenge the students to get faster at completing the challenge.
Included in this Download:
30 I Have... Who Has... ? Cards
1 Set of Game Rules
CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)