- My The Line 'em Up multiplication game pack contains 11 game boards. One for each of the 2x to the 12x tables. 'Line 'em Up' enables multiplication fact practice and strategic thinking.
What You Need
1 game board
4 counters of one color
4 counters of a different color
Players set up their counters as shown by the sea stars. One player covers the blue sea stars and the other covers the red ones.
How to Play
1. The person with the shortest name goes first.
2. Players take turns to slide their counters around the board.
3. On covering an algorithm the player must answer it.
- pieces can only move one space forward or sideways
- pieces cannot jump over other pieces
- pieces cannot move diagonally
NB Make sure the students read the algorithms forward and backward to reinforce how the answer remains the same no matter which way it is read.
How to Win
- Be the first player to get three counters in a row either vertically or horizontally.
Included in this Download
1 Full Color Game Board for each of the tables - 2x to 12x
1 Low Color Game Board for each of the tables - 2x to 12x
1 PowerPoint file with all the color boards
1 set of game rules
1 set of teaching points and Math journal reflection starters.
CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)
PS Huge thanks to Prettygrafik for the mermaids in this game.