Get your students successfully MULTIPLY AND DIVIDE DECIMALS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
1. Multiply Decimals MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills in multiply decimals by whole numbers and by decimals. Students use their answers to navigate through the puzzle.
2. Divide Decimals RIDDLE
Students find the quotient of division problems with decimals by decimals and decimals by whole numbers. Students use their answers to solve the riddle.
3. Multiply and Divide Decimals COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to multiply and divide decimals. Students use their answers to color the picture.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice MULTIPLYING AND DIVIDING DECIMALS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.NBT.7 - ...multiply and divide decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction;
✔ Multiply decimals and whole numbers.
✔ Multiply decimals.
✔ Divide decimals by whole numbers.
✔ Divide decimals.
This resource is included in the following DISCOUNTED BUNDLES:
* Multiply and Divide Decimals UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
More DECIMALS resources:
* Multiply and Divide Decimals PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Add and Subtract Decimals MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING ACTIVITIES
* Operations with Decimals UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
More 5th Grade Review:
* 5th Grade Math Common Core WEEKLY/DAILY REVIEW WARM-UPS
* 5th Grade Math ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.