Get your students successfully MULTIPLYING BY 1-DIGIT NUMBERS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
1. Multiply by 1-digit Numbers COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to multiply numbers by 1-digit. Students use their product to color the picture.
2. Multiply by 1-digit Numbers MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills in multiplication by 1-digit numbers. Students use their products to navigate through the puzzle.
3. Multiply by 1-digit Numbers RIDDLE
Students find the product of multiplication problems with 1-digit numbers and use their answers to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice MULTIPLYING BY 1-DIGIT NUMBERS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Common Core Aligned:
* 4.NBT.5 - Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers...
* 5.NBT.5 - Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
✔ Use Place Value to Multiply by 1-Digit Numbers
✔ Use Regrouping to Multiply by 1-Digit Numbers
This resource is included in the following bundles:
* Multiply by whole Numbers UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
More MULTIPLICATION Resources
* Multiply by 1-digit Numbers MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Multiply by 1-digit Numbers PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Multiply by 2-digit Numbers MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Multiply by 2-digit Numbers PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
More 5th Grade Review:
* 5th Grade Math Common Core WEEKLY/DAILY REVIEW WARM-UPS
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.