Also included in
- MUSIC STAFF KARATE - Treble Clef Edition - BUNDLE “MUSIC STAFF KARATE” is a fun, easy-to-use game that helps students identify the letter names of the pitches on the music staff. Students use their knowledge of line notes, space notes, and the two notes above and 2 notes below the staff to pass eac$9.80$14.00Save $4.20
- MUSIC STAFF KARATE - BOTH TREBLE AND BASS CLEF EDITIONS - COMPLETE BUNDLE “MUSIC STAFF KARATE” is a fun, easy-to-use game that helps students identify the letter names of the pitches on the music staff. Students use their knowledge of line notes, space notes, and the two notes above and 2 notes bel$20.00$28.00Save $8.00
- NEW, LOWER PRICE! This is THE bundle for the music classroom. This includes all of my best-selling PowerPoint games, lessons, warm-ups, and more! Includes all of my Music Detective series, Instrument Zoom, Music Staff Karate for Treble and Bass Clef, Composer Trivia, "Faeries and Giants" movement a$47.25$94.50Save $47.25
- This is a bundle of 13 resources to help with teaching pitch! Included are several games to reinforce pitch reading on the treble and bass clefs, plus a beginning recorder game and a couple of my pitch-matching seasonal warm-ups. All of these resources require PowerPoint, so please make sure you hav$45.20$56.50Save $11.30
- This is a bundle of resources to help with teaching recorder! Included are recorder-specific videos, worksheets and games, plus my Music Detective "Case of the Missing Manuscript" game and "Music Staff Karate" both for learning how to read the treble clef notes on the staff. Several of these resourc$45.00$62.75Save $17.75
- This bundle includes some of my best-selling PowerPoint Games of all time! These all work with the program “PowerPoint,” so please make sure you have this program before downloading. This bundle has a $49 value! You can leave these games for a sub if they can use a computer! Preview above is of the$34.30$49.00Save $14.70
MUSIC STAFF KARATE - Treble Clef Edition - PHASE TWO
“MUSIC STAFF KARATE” is a fun, easy-to-use game that helps students identify the letter names of the pitches on the music staff. In PHASE TWO, students earn their GREEN, PURPLE AND BLUE belts. Green belt tests C and D below the music staff; purple tests G and A above the music staff; blue belt tests C and D below the staff and G and A above the staff.
For the complete bundle at a DISCOUNTED PRICE, click here: MUSIC STAFF KARATE - Treble Clef Edition - BUNDLE
To purchase PHASE ONE- LINE & SPACE NOTES, click here: MUSIC STAFF KARATE - Treble Clef Edition - PHASE ONE
For PHASE THREE, click here: MUSIC STAFF KARATE - Treble Clef Edition - PHASE THREE
Identify the pitch names before the video stops. Each video gives students 20 seconds to think through the pitch names. After 20 seconds, they have five seconds to choose or write their answer. Each belt level has a different point goal. After testing each pitch, there is a bonus question (not a video). The bonus question will help students achieve the point goal. If they do not reach the goal, the game shows you where to click to replay the level (keep the points already earned). Play this game in Slide Show mode.
This is a team game. See the preview for a quick sample video of the game.
***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A RECENT VERSION OF POWERPOINT AND QUICKTIME before you download this product as it will not work right without it. QuickTime offers a free download.***
I would highly recommend this game for a sub! This file is just under half a gig in size, in case you need to know how large it is.
Included in this .zip folder:
1. Three game levels.
2. A printable PDF with the names of each pitch.
3. Signature pages - students sign the pages when they pass a level
Any questions? Please contact me! I strive to make teachers’ lives easier!
You may also like:
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Blog - Meg's Music Room Blog
Facebook - Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.