This 32-page, action-packed activity book covers the following Kindergarten topics:
1. Understanding Community History
2. Community Map Skills
3. Classifying Community Information
4. Asking Questions/Solving Problems
5. Community Compare/Contrast
6. Community Cause and Effect
7. Our Community: Past & Present
8. Making Choices
9. Good Citizens
10. Social Studies Vocabulary
This book is great for any Kindergarten-Grade 1 classroom but is specifically aligned to the Virgina Social Studies SOL standards for Grade K.
Book 1 covers K.1a, K.1b, K.1c, K.1d, K.1e, K.1f, K.1g, K.1h, K.1i, and K.1j.
Activities can be used to introduce, teach, reinforce, and review topics. Pages can be used for individual, small group, and whole group activities. Pictures can be used for bulletin board displays, classroom games, and more. This copy is a single-use license intended for use in one classroom. Multiple licenses can be purchased on my TpT page at a reduced rate.
This MY COMMUNITY Book 1 is aligned to the: Virginia SOL Social Studies standards: Grade K