With MY FIRST A to Z INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK
your students will practice:
- Correct letter formation (uppercase and lowercase writing)
- Letter recognition
- Sorting lowercase and uppercase
- Beginning sounds (including long and short sounds for each vowel as well as hard and soft sounds for C and G).
- Using high frequency vocabulary that begins with the target letter
- ABC order up to the target letter
- Word building with lowercase and uppercase letter matching
- Order and sequence
- Visual discrimination (identifying items that begin with the correct sound; are found in a particular place; are a particular size or shape; or simply do not belong).
- Using stickers to accomplish simple beginning target letter sound tasks
Grab a spiral bound notebook, your favorite Astrobrights paper, scissors and a few dabs of glue. Then hop on over to the tutorial on preparillipress to get started. You’ll find it here
Your students will use the following supplies in their notebook:
Included in this download are:
Letter M (a FREE sample!)
Letter Y--coming soon!
Letter Z--coming soon!
Also included is an EDITABLE cover
for your interactive notebook. The font used in the editable text box is KG Inimitable Original
. Download your free for personal use copy.