Why Practice Gratitude
As the research tells us, practicing gratitude is not only a positive mindful coping tool but it also helps us to cultivate joy and balance. Focusing on what we are thankful for increases feel-good emotions, helps us to be more present in the here and now, improves sleep, and can even strengthen our immune system, making us not only more emotionally healthy but physically healthy as well.
Ideas for Using this Gratitude Worksheet
* Have students and/or clients complete during individual and/or group counseling session to build rapport and relationships
* Can be used as an assessment tool for what is working and good in a person's life
* Use as a Mindful Coping Strategy
* Use during character education and/or school counseling lessons to talk about positive thinking and the power of gratitude
* Perfect for Thanksgiving themed lessons
* Send home with students to complete with their families
* Use as journal prompts or during morning meetings
Thank you for downloading! Feedback is greatly appreciated.