Also included in
- Engaging children in a Celebration - of any kind - is an easy way to incorporate numerous cross-curricular objectives, using Bloom's Taxonomy.With this particular collection children will:remember how to use prior knowledgeuse reading comprehension strategies to understand their researchapply their$33.00$40.00Save $7.00
Some children, like adults, appreciate their memories of "younger days"; while others have a difficult time recalling their Pre-K years.
Most children have a box of mementos, souvenirs. photos, and/or treasures they have collected and kept in a special place. They will add many more objects as the years go by until one day, those memories may seem unimportant.
Encouraging children to discover the value of these keepsakes can have a lasting effect on their growth and development. They may even help them understand who they are and why they do what they do.....
The impact of these images can be far-reaching and influence future choices, especially regarding their life's work.
The reflection of projection (just coined that) provides a wonderful writing opportunity for your students. It engages them in a self-awareness activity that causes them to reflect how they relate to others and this can/may determine their future decisions.
- a Birth Announcement & Family Newsletter fill-in templates
- a Baby Book template with page inserts & memory-joggers
- a multi-page Memory Book template
- several School Days fill-in templates
- a lengthy, prompt-generated Future Ambitions booklet
You can use these Literacy Tools as:
- writing center activities
- autobiography unit
- family interactive unit
- community helpers unit
I'd love to hear how any of these activities worked for your students.
Email: email@example.com and/or visit my Literacy website: bizzylizzybiz.com
Thank you in advance!