This unit is to help your students to use a map, the difference between rural, suburban, and urban, as well as enjoying building all that information into a Flip Book.
Included in these pages:
• Learn how to use a Map Grid
• Compare and Contrast rural, suburban and urban areas.
• K-W-L Chart
• A World Map that shows the continents and oceans.
• Vocabulary Worksheet with Key
• A writing paper to be used for writing to write about what was learned
• A worksheet that you can put in your own State and your State’s products
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases and following me both on TPT and Pinterest!
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you so much,
Judy Somers, Nana’s Cleverness