This bundle contains student- and teacher-friendly rubrics for all 4 assessment criteria in MYP sciences, including glossaries for all MYP command terms!
- Criterion A "Knowing and understanding"
- Criterion B "Inquiring and designing"
- Criterion C "Processing and evaluating"
- Criterion D "Reflecting on the impacts of science"
- The rubrics are color-coded and scaled for easy reference and marking.
- They're presented both horizontally and vertically to accommodate teacher and student preferences.
- Command term glossaries hyperlink directly to the relevant section of each rubric.
- Command term definitions are written in official MYP language and translated into clear, easy-to-understand and student-friendly language.
- Can be digitally added to instruction sheets for assessment tasks, or print them and write on hard copies to be returned to students.
- Duplicate digitally and use Notability or similar apps on your tablet to score student tasks and email feedback instantly without ever losing a record of the students' work.
- Can be used with formative activities to quickly indicate each student's current levels of achievement and what s/he must do to improve her or his marks.