Interactive lesson guides students through the writing process as they create and publish an original mystery story.
Zip file contains both powerpoint and pdf format for user preference. Lesson can be shared with students for a self-paced activity or used for whole class instruction. Activity sheets can be used online or printed for individual use.
- mystery defintion
- 36 mystery writing prompts
- Prewriting: mystery story planning guide
- Drafting: rough draft brainstorming guide
- Revising: partner revising guide
- Proofreading: proofreading checklist/guide
- Publishing: creative publishing ideas
SEE PREVIEW FOR SPECIFICS
**Convenient PDF and POWERPOINT formats with LINKS to INTERACTIVE GOOGLE DOCS are included in zip file to allow for teacher preference. Download and choose the format that will work best for you in your classroom. **