This is a unit filled with activities to help your students learn the vocabulary for family members as well as begin writing sentences about the relationships between two family members.
This unit includes:
- Vocabulary list
- Letter fill in the blanks
- Family tree questions (Who is the brother of... - en Francais)
- Mots Croises (word search)
- Family Tree Puzzle (see my free download!)
- Mon Arbre Genealogique (My family tree) activity
- Answer Keys
*Worksheets with instructions have two copies, one in English and one in French. That means if you teach French Immersion or an intermediate French you can use the French instructions, but if you are working with Beginners you could choose to use the English instructions!
I used some of these worksheets with my Grade 7 and 8s and they thought they were great, but I also plan to use them with my Grade 4s this year so I think that you could use them with any middle years grade!