This is a visually-appealing PPP that introduces French house vocabulaire, stories (étages) in the house/building and has a few activities that could be used for both written and oral practice. It's a great resource for beginner learners (French 1). The PPP is in French.
The PPP has 26 slides:
1) slides 1-20 - house vocabulary (picture + word in French)
2) slides 21-22 - activity "Qu'est-ce que c'est" (Students have to identify various rooms/spaces inside and outside the house. For example: they say and/or write "C'est une salle à manger" or "C'est un garage".)
3) slides 23-24 - learning to count stories (étages) in a building such as : "le rez-de-chaussée, le premier étage, etc."
4) slide 25 - activity to practice identifying and saying stories in a building.
5) slide 26 - activity to practice saying what rooms are on which floor.