THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER READING THE BOOK.
A NOTE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: These puzzles are fun but challenging. Teachers may want to insert letter hints before copying, allow extra time, or have students work in pairs.
Each of these QUOTEFALLS contains a quotation from MACBETH. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters into the puzzle grid, using a process of elimination.
QUOTEFALLS require students to use their knowledge of the play, along with their knowledge of spelling, phonics, vocabulary, and language! Students love these puzzles!
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE A SAMPLE PUZZLE!
Perfect activities for after tests, between lessons, or at the end of the day!
QUOTEFALLS for high school:
* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
* Animal Farm
* Catcher in the Rye
* A Christmas Carol
* The Crucible
* The Grapes of Wrath
* The Great Gatsby
* King Lear
* The Merchant of Venice
* A Midsummer Night's Dream
* Of Mice and Men
* Oedipus Rex
* The Pearl
* A Raisin in the Sun
* The Scarlet Letter
* The Taming of the Shrew
* The Tempest
* To Kill a Mockingbird
Here are my unique products over MACBETH!
• Bookmarks Plus: MACBETH Edition—A Handy Little Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• MACBETH: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Challenge Crossword—Fun! Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 50 vocabulary words from MACBETH. Use as a prereading activity to familiarize students with new words before reading or after students have read the play. Note: The use of a thesaurus will be more helpful to students than a dictionary.
• MACBETH: 10 Quotefall Puzzles—A Good Spelling Workout! Each quotefall is a quotation from the play. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!