This suite of activities / ready-to-go worksheets / resources is designed to assist and reinforce student learning while studying Macbeth by William Shakespeare.
Each of these resources is available as a separate item from my store. For a more detailed description of each resource, please check out the individual product details at..
• Plot Summary in Cloze Test Format
. (Fill in the Blanks). This resource is a great support for students who fail to completely grasp the plot. I also use it for revision with all students.
• Timeline / Events Ordering / Sequencing Activity
. In this task, students create their own bullet point summary of the play by completing a sequencing exercise. This works great as pair or team work.
• Final Quiz Multiple Choice
. A fun assessment, which looks simple, but really tests students knowledge of the play.
• Crossword Puzzle
. A fun summative activity. Words used in the puzzle are names of characters and places.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle – Act 1
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle – Act 2
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle – Act 3
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle – Act 4
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle – Act 5
The vocabulary crosswords make great fillers for early finishers, or can be used on days when you need something in a hurry and have nothing else prepared. These are also useful if you need to provide materials for a substitute teacher.
Download the preview file to see a sample of each item.
The solutions to all activities are included.