Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Macbeth Activity Pack includes everything you need to make your Macbeth unit engaging, rigorous, and FUN! The unifying resource of the activity pack are the close reading, paraphrasing, and guided reading coloring notes for all of the acts! Each act has two pages of interactive reading opportunities that are designed to be concise enough to fit on a double-sided page yet thorough enough to ensure students are focusing on the main ideas of each act. In addition to these notes, students will also engage with the text by putting on a mini play and designing a finger puppet play. This unit also incorporates opportunities for Macbeth informational text pairings as well as a rigorous evidence-based test to wrap up the unit.
You will receive:
* 1 Informational text close reading that serves as an introduction to Shakespeare
*10 pages of guided reading coloring notes (one front and back page for each act)
* 1 Act it out template with group acting tasks and directions (can be used with any scene or multiple scenes throughout the play!)
* 1 Finger puppet play kit with Macbeth characters (can be used with any scene or multiple scenes throughout the play!)
*1 Characterization and symbolism template that can be used with any or multiple characters
*1 Informational text hook activity and linked article that serves as a Macbeth informational text pairing
* 1 Magazine-style quiz that can serve as a hook to the play or a hook to the essay
* 1 Essay informational text reading with 2 essay prompt choices
*1 50 question multiple-choice test that is completely editable with rigorous, evidence-based questions (comes in a Word format or as a self-grading Google form!)
*Answer keys and examples for all
*Detailed teacher notes with even more ideas for your Macbeth unit!
With exception to the finger puppet play, all of the lessons can be printed OR used digitally in a Google classroom, Microsoft classroom, or LMS. The doodle notes come in color if students are using them digitally!
***NOTE*** If you already own my Act it out, Shakespeare Informational Text, or Macbeth Finger Puppet Play, please note that this pack INCLUDES those resources. I have discounted this bundle to still give value to those who this applies to.