If you're teaching Shakespeare's Macbeth, you need to purchase this massive bundle, with more than 95 files and 150+ pages!
Included in this bundle:
• 56 task cards analyzing the play's figurative language
• Close reading passage activities
• Sample pacing calendar
• Common Core aligned unit map
• Drama activities
• Primary source readings
• A 46-slide introductory PowerPoint on Shakespeare
• A 23-slide Macbeth Introduction PowerPoint
• Movie guides and activities
• Anticipation guide
• Creative writing activities
• Quotation analysis study guides for every act
• Essay and short response writing
• Final creative project with sample pictures
• Lesson plans for the entire play
• Characterization charts for eight characters
• And so much more!
This bundle is carefully organized to make finding materials easy. There is a folder for each act, which contains related files. Each file is labeled with the act and scene number (for example, 1.5 is Act One, Scene Five). Most files are in Microsoft Word, so you can format to suit your class, if needed. The font used on most of the files is HamletOrNot, and can be downloaded online for free.
Materials were used in a high school setting, but could be adapted to middle school. The bundle covers six weeks of teaching materials.
Check out my other Shakespeare resources:
Shakespeare Introductory BUNDLE: Insults, PowerPoints, Task Cards
Romeo and Juliet Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays
Othello Bundle: Worksheets, Study Guide, Task Cards, Projects
The Tempest Worksheets, Handouts, Projects
Shakespearean Insults Activity Cards
Clip art provided by Illumismart