SAVE TIME – SAVE PAPER
AN ENTIRE MACBETH UNIT IN 10 PAGES
Thank you for purchasing this Macbeth graphic organizer for grades 9 through 12.
This resource is a complete play study unit in 10 pages. It is interactive, allowing student engagement and promoting thinking and discussion. It also meets the Common Core, English Language Arts Standards - Reading: Literature. This innovative design is meant to:
* Save paper and be easy to copy – only 10 pages (5 pages front and back). No more standing at the photocopier for hours!
* Handout as a .pdf file. Students can easily see the text on their digital devices. Text can be scaled up and down for easy reading.
* Save time – teachers, facilitators, and students will have the entire unit at their fingertips.
* Be easy to read – each section has large headings to promote easy reading and the “Now do this” notes lets teachers and students easily identify which sections are interactive and meant to be completed.
* Includes a suggested unit calendar!
Everything below is include in 10 fun pages:
- About the author
- Play background
- Research questions
- Study questions
- Anticipation guide
- Important characters
- The Shakespearean tragic hero
- The soliloquy
- Literary terms and figurative language
- Shakespearean verse vs. prose
- Iambic pentameter
- Quotation analysis activity
- Themes, symbols, and imagery
- Visually speaking activity using digital applications
- Scavenger hunt
- Vocabulary word search
- Act it out activity
- Film response questions
- Final reflection sheet
An attractive, fun, contemporary way to study a great play!
A terrific resource for:
- Home schooled pupils
- Students going on extended absences
- Adult learners
- Students in personalized programs
- Students in traditional classrooms
- Teacher candidates