This "Macbeth" Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction for William Shakespeare's bloody play! Students will learn some of the historical context behind the story.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Other Macbeth Products That Might Interest You:
Macbeth Character Analysis Graphic Organizers
William Shakespeare, King James I, The Gunpowder Plot, Witchcraft, England, Scotland, Common Core, CCSS, Collaboarative, Research