This complete unit plan is designed to help you teach this Macbeth from beginning to end with challenging, creative, and real-world activities. You will not find activities like these ANYWHERE else! I've had those other teaching guides from the big companies, and they always leave me needing more. This one won't! From paired poetry and nonfiction to creative art projects and writing prompts to differentiated note taking and comprehension exercises, you will be very pleased with what this classroom-tested unit has to offer.
These activities and lessons were years in development from my direct study of this play with my students. There is so much variety here. Kids love the task cards. You will love the quizzes and worksheets to make sure your students are reading. Your admin will love that it’s Common Core aligned and allows for differentiation.
- Curriculum Guide with map and essential questions
- Active Reading Graphic Organizers
- Intro PPT and prereading activities
- Reading check quizzes for each act
- Paired poetry and informational text lessons
- Journal entries/short writing prompts for each act
- Review ppt for each act
- Figurative language practice for each act
- Readers' Theater scripts for acts 2-5
- Various creative activities
- Unit exam
- Essay prompts
- Exercises to explore Shakespeare's language
- Answers and suggested answers throughout
- Classroom posters
- Grammar exercises
- Characterization graphic organizers and prompts
- And more!
- Plus: Almost all the file are editable and have answer keys!
Complete your unit with my Macbeth Escape Game (Not included in this pack.)
Macbeth Escape Game
This unit plan IS included in my new British literature complete curriculum! British Literature Full Curriculum
Interested in more of my literature units?
American Literature Full Curriculum
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Rose for Emily
To Build a Fire
Lord of the Flies
The Canterbury Tales
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration:
Faulkner's Fast Five Blog
Julie's Classroom Stories on Facebook
Teaching Tidbits Newsletter with Email-Only Freebies