A series of Macbeth handouts to use in the English or Dramatic Arts Classroom. These worksheets allow the students to focus on textual analysis and comprehension of various themes.
- Lady Macbeth Act One Scene Five (Unsex Me Here) textual analysis chart
- Act One Scene Seven Characterization Study Focusing on Motivation, Tactics and Obstacles
- Act Two Scene One Macbeth "Is this a dagger" textual analysis chart
- Act Two Scene One Macbeth "Is this a dagger" group character analysis activity using colour to explore emotions and greater themes of the play
- Directing the Porter's scene
- Act Three writing in role from the perspective of Lady Macbeth
Macbeth Text and Drama Handouts by Cathy Clarke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License