Also included in
- Your students will love completing this World Landmarks Bundle! This bundle has 19 world landmarks complete units!Each mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. This mini book bundle lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color$38.00$47.50Save $9.50
Your early learners will love this complete world landmark unit! This is the perfect way to learn all about the Machu Picchu! Learn about both Peru and the Machu Picchu with this complete unit!
A perfect resource for your study on world landmarks!
This complete unit includes a 10 page mini book, a half page full color photo for your bulletin board, a full page color photo for the bulletin board, a fact sheet in B/W, a fact sheet in color, and a 6 page lapbook! 20 pages total for this unit!
This complete unit on a world landmark includes information such as country location, date built, who built it, why it was built, who it was built for, material of landmark, real life pictures, foods of that country, language of that country, map, flag, and much more!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome to the "Landmark" Cover
- Flag Flap
- Map Flap
- Landmark: What is it?
- Information Fact Flaps
- History Timeline with a Cut out Activity
- Food Pocket
- Language Diagram
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Want to try out a lapbook for free to see what it is like?
Check out this FREE USA Lapbook!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
©Starlight Treasures 2019