Also included in
- Integrated history and close reading lessons with material for geography, science and math as well, allow you to make learning bridge across the curriculum. These History Minute no-prep packets are great for sub plans or bell ringers and can get you through a day of teaching or cover you for a week$51.75$69.25Save $17.50
- Integrated history and close reading lessons with material for geography, science and math as well, allow you to make learning bridge across the curriculum. These History Minute no-prep packets are great for sub plans or bell ringers and can get you through a day of teaching or cover you for a week$33.50$45.25Save $11.75
This resource features a two-page article on Machu Picchu, its purpose, and its discovery. This then connects to a cross-curricular integrated history and close reading lesson with material for geography and math as well. This no prep packet is great for sub plans or bell ringers and is just one lesson in a new series, called History Minutes.
This free sample just gives a bite size taste of the full packet which includes:
- How to Guide
- 2-Page Reading on Machu Picchu
- Annotation Guide
- 5-Step Close Reading Activity
- Main Idea
- Comprehension Question
- Prove Your Idea
- Guided Notes
- Geography Lesson - "Where does the story take place?"
- Math Lesson - "How does that work?"
- Smart Scribbles
- Word Puzzles
- Everything in a black & white (grayscale) version
- All Answer Keys
Although this is a distance learning resource because it is easily completed by students on their own, it is . It is a PDF resource.
You may prefer the full lesson on Machu Picchu, found here at Machu Picchu History Minute Cross Curricular Reading and History Packet. It includes everything listed above.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.