Need a way for your students to practice there math fluency? Here you go! This game not only has tips and game pieces for a math center but it also has an accountability sheet for student to turn in so that they can go over what they learned with you during their math by myself time! A great project for volunteers or aides to assist. Enjoy! Click on the green star next to my name and follow me for email notifications of future products and sales.
* Set of colored basketball’s with Addition Problems:
* One page of 6 colored basketball cards to fill with your own problems.
* One page of 6 black and white basketball cards to fill with your own problems.
* Title pages to use in covering cereal boxes or use as mats for the desktop
* Basketball Toss Recording Page (to use for scratch or turn in for accountability in a math center.)
I have added a page of photos for a similar game. The ideas are the same but when you print this packet out you will have the Game Title page for Addition Toss only.