Join Mad Hatter's Tea Party photo props!
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive and email with your download link, usually in 5 minutes time.
Please check your spam folder if you don’t see the email.
==== PRODUCT DETAILS ====
- 17 pages of ready print high resolution pdf file in 8.5 x 11 inches paper (see image #2)
- 17 pages of jpeg files in 1 zip file
- 34 pieces images, which includes
♥ Alice Hair
♥ Mad Hatter's hat
♥ Mad Hatter's collar with bow tie
♥ Cheshire Cat grin
♥ Cheshire Cat Eyes
♥ Rabbit Ear
♥ Rabbit Smile
♥ 2 cakes
♥ 4 cupcakes
♥ 2 tea pots
♥ 4 cups
♥ 1 tea pot with mouse
♥ 1 milk container
♥ 1 half eaten cake
♥ 2 sets of stacked cups
♥ 6 directional arrows
♥ 2 butterflies
♥ 2 mushrooms
Watermark and drop shadow will not show on digital images purchased.
Materials needed for final product:
- printer with color ink (laser or inkjet)
- 8.5x11 card stock
- Tape or adhesive
- Sticks or skewers to fasten props to
- Adobe Reader to open the file
(Download for FREE here http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
==== SHIPMENT ===
These files are digital files, no physical product will be shipped.
Due to the digital nature of the product, refunds are not offered. If you receive a damaged file,I will gladly send new files to you.
Please note image color may vary upon printing due to computer calibration, ink & paper brand and quality, and printer settings.
=== LICENSING & COPYRIGHT ====
By purchasing any item from Crafty with Calani, you are agree that you are responsible for understanding how to use the file properly as well as having the proper software to use the files.
You MAY use these designs in unlimited ways for PERSONAL classroom and crafting and creative projects including creating worksheets, bulletin boards, activities, readers, digital scrapbook layouts, craft items, etc.
Buyers SHOULD NOT
- Claim ownership of the artworks & designs
- Use either overall or part of the products for commercial use and mass production. Crafty with Calani’s product license are only for personal use for both printed or digital format.
- Distribute the purchased products to anyone else by email, flash drive, cd-rom or any other file-sharing method and also as a printed format. License will only cover the purchaser.
- Forward the link to download the file to anyone.
- Resell either overall or part of the products as it is, and in a repackaged format such as digital scrapbooking items, Photoshop kit, design template with extractable images, and clip art kits
- Resell either overall or part of the products on printed format or on any print on demand site
- Use and transform either overall or part of the products on any form of mass production commercial art (i.e wall art, desktop wall paper, fabric design, and so on)