Also included in
- This download is a COMPLETED BUNDLE that contains 5 Level A Units (Pre K equivalent) with 50 digital task cards and printable worksheets. ________________________________ We at Team Made For Me Literacy have teamed up once again to provide a new Digital Learning series! When complete, this pre-k lev$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
In today’s ever-changing society, we at Team Made For Me have decided to team up once again to create a new series of Skill Practice packs! With feedback from teachers like you, this unit focuses on 10 important pre-k skills, providing both a digital format (interactive PDF and Boom Cards) and a printable worksheet for each lesson.
Check out our try-before-you-buy freebie here!
Note: This unit is part of a Growing Bundle which can be found here!
Activities for Level A Set #3 include:
- counting to 10 (with a 10 frame)
- picture addition
- mixed patterns
- number order
- uppercase letter match (J, Z, W, V, Y, X, B, D, S, C)
- beginning sounds (U, V, W, X, Y, Z, Ch, Th, Sh, Wh)
- lowercase letter match (s, a, t, i, p, n, c, k, e, h)
- sight word sentences
- short i words
Digital files are formatted as Interactive PDFs, which can be downloaded and used on any device with a PDF reader, including iPads, desktops, and Chrome Books.
iPad: download on iBooks
Tablet: download on Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
Check out our helpful links here:
NEW! These digital activities are now compatible with Boom Learning. To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
These non-themed activities can be used year-round. Email them to parents to practice at home, or use them as independent practice, centers, or assessments in the classroom.
Because we know these activities will be used across grade levels, we have chosen the following system to discreetly indicate the level of difficulty:
- Level A (pre-k)
- Level B (kindergarten)
- Level C (1st grade, coming soon)
- Level D (2nd grade, coming soon)
Read more about Made For Me Literacy.
Check out our Free Mini Units
Join our Facebook Group for exclusive freebies.
Get the book list for the entire year.
See Made For Me Literacy products in action on social media.
© Especially Education & Teaching Special Thinkers