Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Level C focuses on 3rd-5th grade special education skills and standards.
Click here to read more about our skill matrix breakdown.
Team Made For Me Literacy is BACK at it again!! And for the first time ever, we are focusing on higher-level content! We polled hundreds of teachers, and sadly 95% of you said that it is difficult to find appropriate resources for 3rd-5thgrade self-contained classrooms.
Gabrielle Dixon (Teaching Special Thinkers) and I have carefully reviewed various state alternative standards, chosen themes geared toward 3rd-5th grade classrooms, and invested in age-appropriate clip art and high-quality stock photos for this growing bundle.
Please note: this set is part of a growing bundle. It is not yet complete. By purchasing now, you are receiving a significantly discounted rate.
In each unit, we will be curating 4 WHOLE WEEKS of literacy instruction.
Each unit includes:
- Month-long lesson plan: Our curriculum map breaks down the included activities into 4 day-by-day weeks.
- Each month focuses on 4 forms of literacy. Some books will need to be purchased, while others are written by us and are included in the download. Check out our upcoming book list here. (edit are currently being made, but will be posted ASAP!)
Resources for each book include:
- Story map printables (author, illustrator, character, setting, title, sequence)
- Comprehension questions and assessments (both printable and digital formats)
- 2 levels of assessments (picture cues, word cues, and blank to fill in the answer)
- Adapted book pieces
- 10 vocabulary word cards: We include posters to display in your classroom. Each poster contains a high quality stock photo, vocabulary term, and definition. 2 sizes of each poster are available.
- 20 daily hands-on activities: These include anchor charts, predictable writing chart & class book, Easy Art crafts, process art crafts, writing activities, class graphs, labeling/butcher paper activities, sensory bins, and visual recipes (snack and sensory fun!).
- 20 centers: Our centers cover literacy, math, vocabulary, and the cross-curriculum theme for each month. There are 12 print and prep centers of your favorites (think task boxes, file folders, flip-and-write book). Each of these centers comes with an expansion activity already included to help with differentiation. We also include 8 DIGITAL centers that can be accessed on any device (printable version, interactive version, and Boom Cards versions ALL included!).
- 16 skill practice sheets: Print and go, and perfect for reinforcing skills covered in the unit. Each practice sheet contains 2 levels of difficulty.
Below are the projected themes and release dates. While we do not have firm release dates, we aim to have each new unit ready on or before the 20th of each previous month. Though unlikely, themes are also subject to change.
August: Classroom Community (Available Now!)
September: Taking Care of Me (Available Now!)
October: Bats, Spiders, and Owls, Oh My! (Available Now!)
November: Landforms and Maps (Available Now!)
December: Seasons (Coming 11/20/2021)
January: All About Water (Coming 12/20/2021)
February: Living and Non-Living (Coming 1/20/2022)
March: Reptiles and Amphibians (Coming 2/20/2022)
April: Recycling and Sustainability (Coming 3/20/2022)
May: Pollinators (Coming 4/20/2022)
We are currently finalizing our book list, which may take us a couple of weeks. It will be updated here: https://airtable.com/shr197ct2EpMOXggK/tblz34UIMDa2c0H1z
© Michaela Lawrence and Gabrielle Dixon
Check out our Instagram here!
Check out our FAQ's & helpful links here!
Find a Typo? Let us know!
Questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org