Whether you're new to the curriculum or have been using it for months, Gabrielle from Teaching Special Thinkers and I have compiled the links to all of our Made For Me Literacy freebies in this download!
Made For Me Literacy is a hands-on ELA curriculum, incorporating math, science, social studies, and adaptive life skills. Each unit contains a month's worth of activities, including:
- fiction & non-fiction story time read-aloud lessons
- assessments (digital and printable versions)
- easy-to-make anchor charts
- Easy Art craftivities
- adapted writing activities
- task boxes (math and ELA)
- file folders (math and ELA)
- cut and paste worksheets
- visual recipes (including reflection logs, sequencing cards, and permission slips)
- vocabulary visuals
Check out our discounted Growing Bundle.
Read more about Made For Me Literacy.
Join our Facebook Group for exclusive freebies.
See Made For Me Literacy products in action on social media.