Includes 12 activities for vocabulary relating to German fairy tales. Discussing characters, themes and events important to well known fairy tales. Does NOT include Fairy Tale texts.
Included in this bundle:
- Vocabulary list
- Vocabulary quiz (with study guide)
- Vocabulary crossword puzzle
- Vocabulary word search
- Card game (with directions)
- RAFT writing assignment (will require students to be familiar with specific fairy tales)
- Writing activity about modern fairy tales
- Fly Swatter game board
- Brainstorming sheet to discuss themes in fairy tales
- Table to analyze themes in different fairy tales
- Writing/speaking activity where students create their own fairy tale character
- Speaking activity where students act out fairy tale scenes (will require familiarity with specific fairy tales)
- Speaking prompt for students to describe a fairy tale (with vocabulary assistance)
- Fairy Tale Quiz with Study Guide - students will be identifying different Märchen in this quiz
Directions are included for activities.
Designed for a German 3 class learning Fairy Tales in conjunction with the Imperfect / Narrative Past. However, most (if not all) activities can be done without knowledge of the Imperfect.