PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Multiple activities ready to print and go to help reinforce sight words at the Magenta level of reading.
Fun, engaging activities that will keep students motivated to learn their words.
All activities use the words: here, I, said, is, am, look, the, like, going, a, at, we, Mum, up, went, Dad, came, to, and, can, my, in, me, see.
- Trace & Write: Boxes to read, trace and write each word.
- Roll-A-Word: Roll the dice, write the word for the given number. Trace version and
- Word Cards: Using the NZ School Handwriting font
- Sight Word Splat: Read the word and splat the egg with a fly swat.
- Pick A Penguin: Pull a penguin from a container, read its word, write the word on your
- Read & Drive: Assemble the word road, read the word and drive your vehicle along