Magic E is such a fun phonics rule to teach your early readers. And using Bingo Daubers
can be a novel activity for your students as well. When combining this skill with the bingo daubers, you are ensured that your students will have fun and practice this new skill as well. Included in this product you will find three sheets for each of these long vowels: a_e, i_e, o_e, and u_e. Each page has a picture on it that is spelled with a "magic e" at the end. Students are then to determine which circles require a dab from the dauber which are "magic e" words.
The pictures included are in this activity are:
cake, skate, snake, rake, case
kite, nine, smile, hive, drive
phone, robe, bone, note, home
cube, flute, tube, test "tube", mule
Simply copy these sheets and you have an instant center to use when teaching "Magic E". Just teach your students to read each word, stamp it with a dauber if the vowel is long due to an "e" at the end, and count up how many stamps were stamped. This is extremely low prep and your students will want to use these again and again. These are perfect for small group instruction or literacy centers. And if you don't have bingo daubers, your students can simply color the correct spaces with crayons.
For more great activities, please visit my store to check out:
• Context Clues- Store Best Seller
• Context Clues Clip Card Bundle- Includes Taryn's Unique Learning #1 Best Seller
• Inferring- Beginning Sounds
• Inferring- Blends and Digraphs
• Inferring- CVC/Short Vowels
• Inferring- Vowel Teams
• Letter Reversals and Confusions
• Long Vowel Bundle- Ten Different Activities
• Short Vowel Bundle- Ten Different Activities
• Phonics Rules Fluency Strips
• Magic E Spin, Say, and Write
• ed Sounds
⭐Please remember the purchase price is for a single user but multi-user licenses are available for purchase. As always, please leave a rating and feedback in order to earn TPT credits towards future purchases.