Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 16 self-checking Slip It and Flip It Magic E games are a fun alternative to worksheets and great for reinforcement and practice with CVCe words. They provide purposeful practice to develop phonemic awareness and vocabulary through the challenge of a puzzle with standards aligned instruction. These CVCe games make it easy to differentiate instruction and best of all, they are self-checking to promote independent work and provide immediate feedback. Click on the GREEN Preview Button above to get a close look at all the components of this resource.
You can get a FREE SAMPLE of the games by clicking HERE. Slip It and Flip Its may be used in centers, language arts rotations, homework, small group instruction, and for early finishers.. They are also good for Homeschoolers, RTI and with English Language Learners.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAMES:
To play, students match the answer on their cards to shapes and/or pictures by slipping them into a baseball card holder. To check their answers, they simply flip the page to reveal a picture. If the picture is put together correctly, the student will know he/she matched the cards correctly. The kiddos get really excited when they flip the page to see the picture. They can easily see which answers are incorrect and can take them out and re-do the question. Each game has a fantasy/fairy tale theme. All the games are color coded to keep organized.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
• 4 Select the picture with the long vowel sound games: one game for long A, I, O, and U
• 7 multiple choice select the long vowel games
• 5 Which long Vowel Sound Doesn’t Belong? games – there are three pictures and students select the picture in which the vowel sound doesn’t match the other two. Which one doesn’t belong? is a great center for students who have mastered their long vowel sounds.
• A long vowels words reference chart
• In addition to the games, you will find a reference guide for the pictures used in this product.
• For accountability, there is a recording sheet so students may keep up with the games they have completed.
You find find ALL my Self-Checking Slip It and Flip It Games by clicking here: Self-Checking Slip It and Flip It Games
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Keep 'em Thinking!
CONNECT WITH ME