If your students are reading Magic Kitten: A Christmas Surprise by Sue Bentley, then check out this no-prep, engaging novel study to help expand their learning! It's complete with comprehension questions, vocabulary work, graphic organizers, and a writing prompt to go with each chapter.
Inside You Will Find:
- Packet Cover
- Pre-Reading Questions
- Comprehension Questions for Each Chapter
- Comprehension Question Answer Keys
- Vocabulary Work for Each Chapter
- A Writing/ Illustration Prompt for Each Chapter
- Visualize, Illustrate, and Describe Flame's World
- Focus on Setting and Why It's Important
- Character Focus on Molly
- Cause and Effect
- Flame's Character Traits
- Making Inferences: Answer Questions Based on Text Evidence and Background Knowledge
- Strong Character Emotions and Reasons
- Quote and Respond to the Text
- Story Snapshots: Illustrate and Add Captions for Molly's Time with Flame
- Post Reading Reflections
You may also be interesting in these engaging novel studies:
Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly
Ranger in Time: Escape from the Great Earthquake
The Slime from the Black Lagoon
The Tortoise and the Scare
Ready Freddy! Kindness Counts
Need more Christmas-themed book units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring a Pirate to Meet Santa, DON'T!
Ready Freddy! Gingerbread Jitters
The Dog Who Saved Christmas
Don't forget to follow me, and be the first to know about new products, sales and freebies!