This material contains facts, practices, interactive games and activities that all students learn multiplication in an easy and interesting way. In addition, it also encourages students to have their own ideas like creating multiplication sentences and finding multiplication secrets by themselves.
Route to master the magic math - multiplication
1. Start your journey by getting some magic and making friends with 0-10.
2. You gain the magic spell of multiplication. Then you are able to use magic to play with multiplication.
3. You gain a magic wand and play multiplication games with your classmates or friends.
4. You gain a magician hat. That means you’ve mastered the magic math of multiplication. Don’t forget to make your own multiplication table at the end and share secrets you’ve found out.
1. Calculation in an easy way – multiplication
2. Multiplication facts and practices
3. Brief summary
4. Multiplication activities
5. Multiplication games
6. Make your own multiplication chart
7. Make your own conclusions
8. Answer keys
1. Star pattern
2. Plastic Straw
4. Markers, paints, colored pencils, tissue paper or cotton
6. Glue and scissors