Be sure and click the PREVIEW for lots of pictures!
Celebrating a new school year with $2 off.
Help make learning sight words
, a lot more fun with this unique and interesting
Magic Mirror packet.
Perfect for the beginning of the year
to launch excitement for word work, or use towards the end of the year
to reignite enthusiasm
, so you can review and reinforce one more time.
These hands-on, engaging and fun
resources incorporate ALL of the Dolch words
for each of the 5 lists.
Use them for a whole-group review game, centers, early finishers, small groups, homework, Daily 5
So that no one is frustrated or bored, you choose the words students work on, which will target diversity
; allowing you to have multiple-level
students working on the same activity, and following the same directions, while each child learns at their own speed and level
Students feel empowered
, while independence and self-esteem grows, freeing up the teacher.
This packet is targeted for the Dolch word lists, but because I’ve included blank templates
, you can program
them for other word-wall sight words, CVC words, word family words, spelling words
These resources work perfectly with the large Word Wizard
packet, the Word Whiz
packet, and the Feed the Wizard
Click on the link to see all of the Wizard Word Work activities
This Packet Includes:
* 220 Dolch word cards (14 on a page) (Pre-primer - 3rd grade)
* 220 “Flipped Magic Mirror Mystery” Dolch word cards. ("Read” them in a mirror!)
* 95 Dolch noun word cards. (14 on a page).
* 95 “Flipped Magic Mirror Mystery” Dolch noun word cards. ("Read” them in a mirror!)
* Numbered recording sheets for students to write the “decoded” words on.
* A separate set of the Dolch number word cards (Forwards & reversed.)
* A separate set of the Dolch color word cards (Forwards & reversed.)
* 4-on-a-page certificates of praise.
* A tip list of 20+ other ideas and games you can play with the word cards.
* A set of 14 “Kaboom!” cards to make the word games even more fun.
* Directions and pattern for a dry erase “Magic Mirror”.
* A Magic Mirror Word Wizard “craftivity”. (Another fun way to practice word work.)
* Peek-over wizard tab to glue to the top of their Word Wizard notebooks.
* A bonus, "Fun With Palindromes" activity.
* Signage for your classroom mirror.
* Word Wizard recording strips.
* "Mystery Word of the Day" anchor chart.
* Backwards letter worksheet.
* Numbered and alphabetical list of words pre-primer through 3rd grade. Use as a reference and quick way to check students’ worksheets.
* Numbered and alphabetical list of the Dolch Noun cards.
* Detailed directions, samples and photographs
I’m Diane from Teach With Me. I hope this packet brings a touch of magic and a whole lot of fun to your classroom.