Practice addition the fun way with this set of eight magic squares math worksheets. Students must complete the grids so that each column, row and diagonal add up to the given magic sum.
There are four different sizes of grids (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6) with two worksheets for each size of grid. As they progress through the worksheets, the challenge increases.
Have your kids do the easier ones without scratch paper and they will be honing their skills at performing mental additions. With the larger ones, scratch paper will probably be needed.
You might also like:
• Farmer Brown's Spatial Logic Puzzles
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥