Also included in
- Are your students ready to join Jack and Annie on an adventure through time in the Magic Tree House? This bundle contains book companions for books 9-16 in the series. Each book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter along with vocabulary practice, a book quiz, a sequence of eve$28.80$36.00Save $7.20
- Children love to read The Magic Tree House series! If you are learning about polar bears, then you should look into Polar Bears Past Bedtime and Polar Bears and the Arctic: A Magic Tree House Fact Tracker. This bundle contains both of the book companions I have created for these stories:• Magic Tree$6.50$8.50Save $2.00
- Are your students ready to join Jack and Annie on an adventure through time in the Magic Tree House? This bundle contains book companions for the original 28 books in the series. Each book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter along with vocabulary practice, a book quiz, a sequ$86.00$131.00Save $45.00
Are your students ready to join Jack and Annie on an adventure through time in the Magic Tree House? This book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter of Polar Bears Past Bedtime. It also includes vocabulary practice, a book quiz, a sequence of events page, and plenty of graphic organizers to help guide your students through this book.
When you download this .zip file, you will find three resources:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with teacher answer keys
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom
- Student PDF - this is a fillable PDF that students can type directly onto
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Book Summary
Pg. 4 Reading Response Journal Cover
Pg. 5-14 Comprehension Questions (without lines)
Pg. 15-24 Comprehension Questions (with lines)
Pg. 25-26 Vocabulary Cards with Definitions
Pg. 27 Vocabulary Words in Context
Pg. 28 Vocabulary Practice
Pg. 29 Vocabulary Match-Up
Pg. 30 Sequence of Events
Pg. 31 ABC Order
Pg. 32 Word Search
Pg. 33-34 Book Quiz
Pg. 35 Pause and Predict
Pg. 36-38 Character Graphic Organizers
Pg. 39 Making Connections
Pg. 40 Visualizing
Pg. 41 Spectacular Setting
Pg. 42 Just the Facts
Pg. 43 Story Snapshots
Pg. 44 Story Summary
Pg. 45 Cover Creator
Pg. 46-61 Answer Keys
Pg. 62 Credits
Click on the preview to learn more about this pack.
Please Note: You will need access to the book Polar Bears Past Bedtime (Magic Tree House Book #12) to use this resource. This book is not included with this download. I suggest you see if this book is available to check out in your school or public library.
This file is also available as part of three other bundles:
You Might Also Like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.